Traffic Control Training Course
RIIOHS205A Control Traffic with a Stop/Slow Bat
- The required 8 hour Traffic Control theory;
- The compulsory 20 hour Traffic Control vocational placement with a Traffic Management Company;
- The required assessment and sign-off once you have been deemed competent by the supervisor monitoring your Traffic Control training;
- All the necessary documentation required by QLD Transport when applying for your Traffic Control licence; and
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for your Traffic Control assessment – including straw hat, shatterproof sun-glasses, high visibility long-sleeved shirt, and sun block.
We also offer:
- Plenty of FREE parking;
- A comfortable air-conditioned training room;
- Refreshments and a light lunch;
- Convenient public transport (Bus – 5 mins walk); and
- Traffic Control REFRESHER Courses.
Traffic Control REFRESHER Course Cost / Duration: $250 per person / Half a day
Proud to be partnered with..