Traffic Management training
RIIWHS302D IMPLEMENT TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN RENEWAL PROGRAM
This course runs for approximately 8 hours and now replaces the half day training course that was previously delivered.
To continue to be recognised as a TMI Officer in Queensland you will be required to demonstrate ongoing industry currency relevant to the job role of a Traffic Management Implementer and complete the renewal training program prior to the date of expiry of your license.
All participants required to undertake this renewal must complete the following two (2) eLearning modules:
- Working in Proximity to Traffic Part 1 – Awareness
- Working in Proximity to Traffic Part 2 – Works Protection Methods
Both short courses are owned by TMR and can be found on their website. Each course costs $39.60 and payment must be made by credit card online before commencement. The programs replace the previous face-to-face training program – Level 1 Traffic Management Training and have been piloted with industry to ensure they meet current needs.
All participants must provide the following on or before the day of training:
- Currency of industry practice
- 2 x Third Party Reports completed and signed by qualified supervisor (the Third-Party Report templates will be emailed to you on application)
- Traffic Guidance Schemes (TGS) that you have used as part of your traffic management plans
- Evidence of participation in a toolbox talk
- Evidence of meetings that you have participated in that cover topics such as workplace hazards and safe work practices
- SWMS Risk Management Plan (Safe Work Method Statement)
- Current Queensland TMR Traffic Management Implementation Card
- Your last Statement of Attainment for RIIWHS302D Implement Traffic Management Plan